Advanced Support for Balanced Detoxification
AdvaClear provides unique support for balanced activity of the body’s detoxification processes.
• Promotes overall well-being by supporting bifunctional detoxification.
• Bifunctional support enhances the activities of several hepatic detoxification enzymes while promoting balanced activity of the Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways.
• Protects against free radicals generated during Phase I detoxification by featuring a variety of nutrients with potent antioxidant properties.
• When used with a macronutrient formula, provides a versatile approach to a comprehensive detoxification program.
One capsule† supplies:
Vitamin A1250 IU [67% (833.33 IU) as beta-carotene†† and 33% (416.67 IU) as retinyl palmitateVitamin C (as ascorbic acid)66.67 mgVitamin D (cholecalciferol)16.67 IUVitamin E33.33 IU (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)5 mgRiboflavin2.5 mgNiacin (as niacinamide and niacin)11.67 mgVitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)8.33 mgFolate134 mcg(as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†††)Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)16.7 mcgBiotin33 mcgPantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)16.67 mgZinc (as zinc citrate)3.33 mgSelenium (as selenomethionine)25 mcgCopper (as copper citrate)0.33 mgManganese (as manganese citrate)0.83 mgMolybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)33 mcgSilymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum)25 mgCatechins16.67 mgEpigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)11 mg(from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract83.33 mg(containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Whole Plant 4:1 Extract66.67 mgEllagic Acid16.67 mg (from pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum)N-Acetylcysteine33.33 mgSodium Sulfate50 mgTaurine58.33 mgCholine (as choline bitartrate)33.33 mg
Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), magnesium stearate (vegetable), choline bitartrate (hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate), silica
† Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
†† Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.