GlycemX™ 360˚ is a low glycemic index medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support—including reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA, from hops), Acacia nilotica, cinnamon, and chromium—for patients with type 2 diabetes. This advanced formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and Acacia nilotica,, which have been shown to beneficially influence insulin and triglyceride levels. GlycemX 360˚ also provides therapeutic levels of cinnamon to help improve insulin sensitivity and chromium, biotin, and magnesium to promote healthy glucose metabolism and insulin function. GlycemX 360˚ also supports healthy heart function by providing 15 grams of a proprietary soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) per serving. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein per day may reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Proprietary formula features SKRMs—reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and Acacia, niloticaclinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine.
• Research Center® to improve fasting lipid parameters.
• Supports insulin sensitivity with therapeutic levels of cinnamon.
• Promotes healthy glucose metabolism and insulin function with chromium, biotin, and magnesium.
• Supports healthy heart function by providing 15 grams of a proprietary soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) per serving.
• Provides foundation macro- and micronutrients to support overall health, plus inositol.
Serving Size: About 2 scoops (53 g) One serving supplies:
Calories170 Fat3 gSaturated Fat†1 gTrans fat0 gCholesterol0 mgSodium290 mgPotassium500 mgCarbohydrate24 gDietary Fiber4 gSugars17 gProtein††15 gVitamin A1750 IUVitamin C60 mgCalcium600 mgIron2.4 mgVitamin D40 IUVitamin E11 IUThiamin0.75 mgRiboflavin0.85 mgNiacin10 mgVitamin B625 mgFolate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††)400 mcgVitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)30 mcgBiotin5 mgPantothenic Acid5 mgPhosphorus500 mgIodine75 mcgMagnesium150 mgZinc9 mgCopper1 mgManganese0.3 mgChromium500 mcgChloride500 mgIsoflavones17 mgCinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) and/or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Extract500 mgInositol1000 mgPlant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)2000 mg
Soy protein isolate†† (soy), Fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), inulin, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Olive Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, silica, potassium chloride, proprietary blend?? of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate,and acacia extract], Lecithin (soy), cinnamon bark, sodium chloride, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Chromium Polynicotinate, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Zinc Gluconate, Pyridoxine HCI, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, thiamin HCl, Riboflavin, retinyl palmitate, Folic Acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol.
Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil, which has recognized health benefits.
†† Non-Genetically engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein†††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904?? Patent Pending
This Product is Gluten-Free
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.