In a clinical study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels, Ostera™—in conjunction with a modified Mediterranean, low glycemic diet and regular exercise—was shown to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone. Bone remodeling is the natural process of healthy breakdown and formation of the bone matrix—the structure where minerals are deposited. This scientifically advanced formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA, as well as the herb berberine, and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process. Recommended for use with Cal Apatite®—an advanced bioactive formulation for bone mineralization.*
- Promotes healthy bone remodeling biomarkers to support bone quality and integrity.*
- Clinically shown in a study of postmenopausal women with low estrogen levels to:*
- Beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling.
- Positively influence osteocalcin, a key marker of bone remodeling rate.
- Offer more effectiveness than diet and exercise alone.
- Features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA from hops, as well as the herb berberine, and vitamins D and K to nutritionally support healthy bone remodeling during the aging process.*
- No reported serious adverse effects.
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||500 mcg||625%|
|Berberine HCl (Phellodendron amurense bark extract)||90 mg||*|
|Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.)||370 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (water, hypromelose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxyproylcellulose).
Directions: Take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is Gluten Free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if taking cyclo-sporine or anticoagulant medication.
Caution: If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.