somnolin®: support for restful sleep and relaxation
somnolin® support for restful sleep and relaxation
recommendations: two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. may be taken during the day and/or before bedtime.
form: 30 tablet bottle; 60 tablet bottle
somnolin features a complementary blend of nutrients, including 5-htp, theanine, and targeted b vitamins, to promote a restful, relaxed state and relieve occasional sleeplessness.
- supports balanced levels of the neurotransmitters gaba, serotonin, and dopamine with clinically beneficial levels of 5-htp and theanine.
- theanine may influence the generation of alpha brain waves associated with a deep state of relaxation.
- supports healthy neurological function with targeted b vitamins—including an exclusive source of biologically active folate (l-5-mthf) and methylcobalamin. research suggests that l-5-mthf may cross the blood-brain barrier.
- provides an all-natural source of 5-htp from the herb griffonia simplicifolia.
- supplies a highly concentrated dose in one tablet.
|two tablets supply:|
|vitamin b6 (as pyridoxine hcl)||40 mg|
|folate (as l-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†)||400 mcg|
|vitamin b12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|l-5-hydroxytryptophan (l-5-htp from griffonia simplicifolia)||200 mg|
|other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, and silica.|