|Saturated Fat||0 g||*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||180 mg||*|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate and potassium chloride)||720 mg||*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||*|
|Sugar Alcohol||9 g||*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1750 IU||*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||*|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||1 mg||*|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||40 IU||*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||0.75 mg||*|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||10 mg||*|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||*|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†)||400 mcg||*|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||*|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||5 mg||*|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||600 mg||*|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg||*|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||180 mg||*|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||7.5 mg||*|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||*|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||100 mcg||*|
|Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols)||2000 mg||*|
Ultra Meal 360
UltraMeal® Plus 360 Stevia RICE
UltraMeal® Plus 360º Stevia Rice is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with hypercholesterolemia by supplying a combination of Acacia nilotica extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), and plant sterols.
This medical food uses stevia and eyrthritol as low-calorie, natural sweeteners. Eyrthritol has been shown to have less gastrointestinal effects than other sugar alcohols.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360º Rice provides:
- 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible source of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.
- Comprehensive micronutrient profile including B vitamins for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
- Proprietary formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—as RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides high quality foundation nutrition for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Two scoops supply:
Other Ingredients :
Rice protein concentrate, erythritol, olive oil, Dutch processed cocoa, plant sterols (soy), natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, silica, potassium chloride, proprietary blend▲ of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica ▲▲) bark and heartwood extract], partially hydrolyzed guar gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCI, pyridoxine HCl, L-threonine, stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate), biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: Soy.
Shake, blend, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (50 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water.