Vasotensin® provides peptides from bonito fish to support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range. Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction with angiotensin-converting enzyme. This formula is designed to be fast acting and to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.*
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.*
- Formula is designed to be fast acting.
- May be used as a complement to other heart programs, such as prescription drugs, medical foods , dietary supplements.*
- Clinically effective dose is just 2 tablets twice daily.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Fish Protein Powder||750 mg||*|
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, fish protein powder [fish (skipjack tuna, mackerel)], cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). Contains: Fish (skipjack tuna and mackerel).
Directions: Take two tablets two times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is gluten free.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.